10 of the Best Moments in YouTube Sports History
YouTube has become a go-to source for sports fans of all ages. Whether you’re a casual fan who just wants to keep up with your favorite team during the playoffs or a diehard fanatic who can recite every statistic and play-by-play from memory, there’s a lot to love about YouTube sports. Here are 10 of the best moments in YouTube sports history.
1. Rocky Balboa takes on Apollo Creed in the first fight scene in Rocky IV
This scene is iconic not only for its action sequences but also for its emotional impact. Watching Rocky triumph over his greatest adversary is truly thrilling.
2. Michael Jordan scores 63 points in an NBA game
This performance stood out not only because it was so impressive, but also because Jordan was playing against an inferior opponent. He proved that he was one of the greatest basketball players of all time, and his fans were thrilled to see it firsthand.
3. Barry Bonds ties Hank Aaron’s record with 762 home runs
This moment is still talked about today because it was such a historic event. Bonds made history by becoming the first player ever to hit 700 home runs, and his fans were thrilled to witness it firsthand.
4. Usain Bolt becomes the fastest man in history
Bolt electrified audiences around the world when he became the first person EVER to break the 8-minute mark for 100 meters – an incredible accomplishment that still inspires awe today.
top 10 sports youtube channels
1. Michael Jordan’s “Shot over Kiki Bjork” – This iconic moment from the 1984 NBA playoffs gives us a glimpse into what could have been for MJ had he not retired early.
2. Muhammad Ali refusing to be drafted by the U.S. Army – This powerful clip from 1967 shows Ali standing up to the government, and later becoming one of the world’s most beloved athletes.
3. Billie Jean King’s “Battle of the Sexes” – This tennis match between King and Bobby Riggs is widely considered one of the greatest matches in history.
4. Phil Mickelson’s “Putting Challenge” – This hilarious clip from 2013 features Phil trying to beat a golfing record by sinking as many golf balls as possible in an hour.
5. Kobe Bryant’s 81-point game – This historic performance by Kobe in 2006 is still talked about today, seven years after it happened.
6. Serena Williams’ US Open victory over Maria Sharapova – This incredible match between Williams and Sharapova was full of drama and excitement, and resulted in a historic victory for Williams.
7. Jesse Owens’s 1936 Olympic Gold Medal win – Owens’ victory in the 100 meters at the 1936 Berlin Olympics is widely considered one of the greatest sports moments in history.
8. Tiger Woods’ record-breaking 16th Masters Championship Title – In 2012, Tiger Woods became the first golfer ever to win 16
top sports channels on youtube
1. Michael Jordan’s Shot Heard Round the World
In 1991, Michael Jordan hit a shot over Craig Hodges that gave the Chicago Bulls a 92-89 lead with 4 seconds left in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals. The shot propelled Jordan to superstardom and is still considered one of the greatest moments in NBA history.
2. Ronaldinho’s Crazy Goal Against England
Ronaldinho scored an incredible goal against England in the 2002 World Cup knockout round. With less than a minute remaining in the match and England leading 1-0, Ronaldinho dribbled around five defenders and then chipped the goalkeeper before scoring into an empty net. It was one of the most memorable goals in World Cup history and remains one of the most impressive displays of skills ever seen on a football field.
3. Tiger Woods Wins his First Major Championship
Tiger Woods became a household name when he won his first major championship at the 1997 Masters Tournament. The 20-year-old Woods was playing in his first major tournament and went on to win by two shots over Phil Mickelson. The victory made Woods one of the biggest stars in golf and cemented his place as one of the greatest athletes of all time.
4. Lance Armstrong’s Triumphant Return to Cycling After Testing Conviction
Lance Armstrong came back from cancer treatment stronger than ever and claimed his first major cycling championship title at the 1999 Tour de France. After being banned from
Sports fans everywhere can relive some of their favorite moments with some of the top sports YouTubers out there.
There is no shortage of top sports YouTubers to choose from, but some of the best include JMX, House of Highlights, and Kavos. Each YouTuber has their own style and way of presenting highlights, so fans can find one that they really enjoy watching.
JMX is known for his funny commentary and unique editing style. His videos always seem to capture the most exciting moments in sports.
House of Highlights is a must-watch for any basketball fan. The channel features highlights from all around the league, including clips from players like LeBron James and Kobe Bryant.
Kavos is a newer YouTuber on the scene, but he’s quickly making a name for himself with his impressive editing skills. He often uses music to add another layer to his videos, which makes them even more enjoyable to watch.
These YouTubers not only entertain but also provide educational content about their favorite sports.
This is great for viewers who want to learn more about the game, or even just get some tips and tricks from professionals.
The YouTubers listed below are all great sources of information for anyone looking to improve their sports knowledge.
1) KSI: A British YouTuber with over 19 million subscribers, KSI focuses on football (soccer), but also dabbles in other sports like basketball and boxing. He regularly posts videos giving his thoughts on current events in the world of sports, as well as vlogs documenting his own training and progress.
2) PewDiePie: The most subscribed-to channel on YouTube, PewDiePie is a Swedish YouTuber with over 100 million subscribers. His content is mostly gaming-related, but he occasionally posts videos about other topics, including sports. In one of his most popular sports videos, PewDiePie gives a tour of FC Barcelona’s stadium and offers his thoughts on the team.
3) Casey Neistat: An American YouTuber with over 10 million subscribers, Casey Neistat is best known for his daily vlogs documenting his life and work as a filmmaker. However, he also posts occasional videos about
Whether it’s a hilarious blooper video or simply a great highlight reel, these 10 videos will have you laughing and learning at the same time.
1. How to Make a Baby – In this video, two expert midwives teach you everything you need to know about making a baby the old-fashioned way.
2. The Science of Kissing – What happens to our brains when we kiss someone? This video explores the science behind one of the most intimate human acts.
3. How To Fake Being A Good Singer – If you’ve ever wanted to pretend as you can sing, then this video is for you! Learn all the tips and tricks to make everyone believe you’re the next American Idol.
4. How To Tell If Someone is Lying – Ever wonder how those criminal interrogators always seem to catch people in lies? They do not mind readers, they just know how to read body language and listen for verbal cues. This video will teach you how to do the same thing.
5. 10 Funniest Test Answers Ever Given – From kids who clearly didn’t study for their spelling test, to teens who think “crap” is an acceptable answer on a math exam, these are some of the funniest test answers ever given.
6. How To Prank Your Teacher
top sports youtube channels
1. Michael Jordan’s Game-Winner against the Utah Jazz in the 1992 NBA Playoffs: Many people remember this game for its epic seven-game series, but few know that there was also a bit of sports history made during Game 6. With the score tied at 103-103 with just over three minutes left in the game, MJ went to the line for a potential game-winning shot. He made both free throws and then stole the ball from Jazz guard John Stockton on the other end, ending up with an uncontested dunk in the lane. The crowd at Chicago Stadium went nuts and Jordan raised his arm in triumph, cementing his place as one of the greatest players ever. 2. The Catch: Jerry Rice vs. Oakland Raiders (1989) In one of the most memorable plays in NFL history, 49ers wide receiver Jerry Rice caught a pass from quarterback Steve Young and ran all the way to the other end of the field for a touchdown against Oakland Raiders defenders Ernie Holmes and Tim Brown. The play became known as The Catch, and it helped lead San Francisco to victory in what was their first Super Bowl victory. 3. Ali vs. Foreman: Rumble in the Jungle (1974) Muhammad Ali famously defeated George Foreman in what is now considered one of the greatest fights in history by winning by TKO in round 8. This fight was captured live on national television, and it has since been replayed countless times on various sports channels around the world. 4
top sports YouTubers
1. Shaquille O’Neal dunks on Michael Jordan in the 1994 NBA Finals – This is one of the most iconic moments in sports history, and it was also captured on YouTube. The two rivals faced off in the Finals and Shaq proved to be too much for MJ, sinking a huge dunk on him in Game 4.
2. David Beckham scores from halfway across the soccer field – In a 2002 World Cup match between England and Germany, David Beckham scored an unbelievable goal from halfway across the soccer field. It’s still one of the most memorable goals in World Cup history, and it’s been beautifully captured on YouTube.
3. Tiger Woods wins the 1997 Masters – Tiger Woods was only 21 years old when he won the 1997 Masters, but he dominated the competition and became a household name overnight. This epic win was captured beautifully on YouTube, and it’s still one of the most memorable sports moments of all time.
4. Michael Phelps sets a record for most Olympic gold medals – Michael Phelps is perhaps the greatest Olympian of all time, and he’s racked up an incredible number of gold medals over the years. This record-breaking performance was captured beautifully on YouTube, and it’s still one of the most amazing sports moments ever recorded.
5. LeBron James becomes a superstar – LeBron James was little known before he joined Cleveland Cavaliers in 2003, but he quickly became one of the league’s biggest stars. This video captures his incredible rise to
cronkite sports youtube
1. Michael Jordan’s Dominance
One of the most dominant athletes in history is Michael Jordan. He led the Chicago Bulls to multiple championships and was even named the NBA MVP twice. His dominance on the court was matched by his dominance on YouTube. Here are 10 of the best moments in Jordan’s career:
-The Shot: In 1992, MJ hit a game-winning shot against the Utah Jazz that has been called one of the greatest shots in NBA history.
-The Flu Game: In 1993, MJ was sick with the flu and played against the Philadelphia 76ers. He finished with 25 points, nine rebounds, and six assists in a win.
-The Comeback: In 1998, MJ lost to Utah in the semifinals of the playoffs. He came back to win the next two rounds, becoming known as “the Comeback King.”
-His Sixteen Points in 59 Seconds: In 1998, MJ scored 16 points in just over 59 seconds against the Orlando Magic. The record for the fastest Points in a Game still stands today.
-His Last Shot: In 1998, MJ hit a jumper at the buzzer to beat Hakeem Olajuwon and give Chicago its first championship in 41 years. It is considered one of the greatest shots in NBA history.